Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS - custom command issue with MXP endpoint

samy lemeunier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I try to disable the H264 RCDO protocol with the TMS on custom command on all the endpoints (for resolve one issue with lync2013 client)

It work for the C-SERIES EndPoint but doesn't work for the MXP EndPoint.

I have try with this command:

<configuration><conference><set configuration="H264RCDO:off"></set></conference></configuration>

Do you have ever met this issue ?

DO you know a solution?

Thanks by advance

Samy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of TMS are you currently running? 

I have TMS 14.3.1, and if you search in the configuration templates in TMS under MXP you should see the configuration item to turn this off for you. 

Anyhow...

<Configuration><Conference><H264RCDO>Off</H264RCDO></Conference></Configuration>

May be easier to use the configuration in TMS, but the above string should work.

Hope this helps.

VR

Patrick

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of TMS are you currently running? 

I have TMS 14.3.1, and if you search in the configuration templates in TMS under MXP you should see the configuration item to turn this off for you. 

Anyhow...

<Configuration><Conference><H264RCDO>Off</H264RCDO></Conference></Configuration>

May be easier to use the configuration in TMS, but the above string should work.

Hope this helps.

VR

Patrick

Hi Papettit,

Thanks for your answer!

I try and it works !

I think I got confused with XML for CSERIES...

Thanks!

Have a nice day.

Samy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: