cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS- Making Participant Important in Conference Settings

awatson20
Level 4
Level 4

We have a Cisco 5300 MCU.  Within the settings, there is a feature to make a participant important.  Which considers this participant the loudest even when not speaking.

We have admins that setup and create the conferences in TMS.  Is there a way to configure this option within TMS at the time the conference is created, or during the conference, and not have to do this separately on the MCU?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Yes, the call must to be active. So you can access the conference via CCC, do right click on the participant and select "Set as Important".

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You can do that by using Conference Control Page in TMS.

Regards

Paulo Ssouza

Sent by Samsung Mobile

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Do you mind telling me where this configuration setting is located in TMS Conference Control Center?

Disregard, I see it now.  The call has to be active.

Hi,

Yes, the call must to be active. So you can access the conference via CCC, do right click on the participant and select "Set as Important".

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.