Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco tms no assigns a numeric ID for conference scheduler with MCU

jesus Barrios
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco

I create a  scheduler conference from tms 14.6, the conference is create but the numeric ID is not  available  until that  conference has started.

attached image

I need see Numeric ID before.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

I haven't upgraded to TMS 14.6, but in 14.4, and I would be surprised if this had been changed in 14.6  you can either specify a system to dial in to the MCU, in which case the address will be displayed as shown in below screenshot;

or, you can find the address  by locating the conference in the Conference Control Center, then put cursor over the MCU and you should see a small pop-up window displaying all the relevant address as seen in the below screenshot;

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

View solution in original post

I'm running TMS 15, and I can confirm both methods mentioned by Jens.  In addition to what Jens posted above, another way to expand on those methods:

Go into the conference under Booking > List Conferences, and under the connection settings tab, the MCU or endpoint that is hosting the conference as well as the address being used will be listed under main participant.  It's identical to Jens first image in his reply almost.

If using CCC, just like Jens second image, but he cut it off to where you can't see it.  Right above the tabs (Participants, Event Log, etc), it will tell you the MCU or endpoint hosting the conference as well as the address being used.

A completely another way is to look at the TMS booking invite email when the conference is scheduled, as it should contain all the conference details including the video address being used.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

I haven't upgraded to TMS 14.6, but in 14.4, and I would be surprised if this had been changed in 14.6  you can either specify a system to dial in to the MCU, in which case the address will be displayed as shown in below screenshot;

or, you can find the address  by locating the conference in the Conference Control Center, then put cursor over the MCU and you should see a small pop-up window displaying all the relevant address as seen in the below screenshot;

/jens

I'm running TMS 15, and I can confirm both methods mentioned by Jens.  In addition to what Jens posted above, another way to expand on those methods:

Go into the conference under Booking > List Conferences, and under the connection settings tab, the MCU or endpoint that is hosting the conference as well as the address being used will be listed under main participant.  It's identical to Jens first image in his reply almost.

If using CCC, just like Jens second image, but he cut it off to where you can't see it.  Right above the tabs (Participants, Event Log, etc), it will tell you the MCU or endpoint hosting the conference as well as the address being used.

A completely another way is to look at the TMS booking invite email when the conference is scheduled, as it should contain all the conference details including the video address being used.

Hi Guys

Thank very much, I test with dial in to MCU, the result is succesfull.

video address is create with  dial in video, I  modify the email template {video address for meeting id}

Regards