Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Touch 10 losing Configuration

We have SX20/80's deployed with Touch 10 and are in the same VLAN. Recently I started seeing some of the touch panels losing network configuration (static IP. subnet mask and default gateway) information and losing contact with Codec. I have seen three Touch 10 acting this way and we are on software version TC7.3.6.ea51021. Can someone let me know if this is a bug and how can I fix this issue.

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TC7.3.6 is very old software (released in April 2016).

I'd highly recommend that you upgrade to one of the more recent software releases.  TC7.3.14 is the current release in the old TC software chain, or CE9.4.0 is the most recent release in the newer CE software series for these endpoints.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

vincent.briquet
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

That's weird, I have a similar problem with Touch 10 paired with SX10N, but on CE 9.2.3.

Touch 10 was configured with Static IP. It lost configuration. Now I am trying to set it up again, but the setting allowing to set Network Connection Automatic Configuration to "disable "(to enter Static IP) keeps going back to "Enable"as soon as I try to save my static IP config.

Has anybody seen a similar issue ?

Thanks !

I had numerous issues using this same version of software. I have now upgraded to CE9.3.1 software.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: