cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VCS Lync Interworking with multiple Lync Server/Domains

Marco
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately I can not find any reference in the deploymend guides, whether it is possible to trunk several lync server/domains on one VCSE. Is there a way to bring different lync environments with a vcs together? As an example, the interworking with customer a and b, which have completely separate lync environments.

We want to trunk it with VCSE, or is the Microsoft option key only avalible for VCS ?

Thanks for response.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Deployment Guide says that you should be using a VCS-Control, not a VCS-Expressway to perform the Lync gateway function.

I do not believe you can have multiple B2BUAs connecting to Lync on a single VCS - You would need to have a separate VCS for each Lync environment (ie, one for Customer A and another for Customer B) and appropriate search rules to direct the traffic/domains in the right direction.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Deployment Guide says that you should be using a VCS-Control, not a VCS-Expressway to perform the Lync gateway function.

I do not believe you can have multiple B2BUAs connecting to Lync on a single VCS - You would need to have a separate VCS for each Lync environment (ie, one for Customer A and another for Customer B) and appropriate search rules to direct the traffic/domains in the right direction.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello community,

is there a option to add more Lync Domains, now?

We have a international Lync Environment and after Europe is working fine with VCS we want add our other Lync Domains to the VCS. It´s the same Environment but different Lync SIP Domains.

Could be possible to add the trusted Hosts and Domain with different SR&Transforms?

Regards,

Marco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: