Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WebEx Meetings

Nguyentiendung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'd like to learn WebEx Meetings solution. But I can't find any documents apart from datasheet on Cisco.com. Anyone has implementation or design guides or something like that? For example, if I'd like to implement WebEx Meetings for 50 users (using both laptop and mobile), what must I do to deploy (buy licenses, software installed on laptop, mobile, etc...)

Thanks in advance!

7 Replies 7

Johan Vermaelen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you looking for webex and TelePresence integration information, or searching for more info about webex requirements and setup?

Regards,

Johan

Hi,

I'm searching for more info aobut webex (such as implemention guide, license requirements...), not related to TelePresence.

Regards,

Dzung.

Hello,

As you are a Cisco Partner, you will find partner specific info on Partner Central on Cisco.com.  I have also sent you a private message.

Also - further information is available at http://www.webex.com/.  Choose "Contact Us" for further information depending on your WebEx requirements. 

Thank you,

Paula

Thank you.

Hi all,

I am facing Webex slowness issues for the past one month, still no imprrovement,

I am connecting webex between one machine to another machine in the same lan, still remain the same?

We have have checked the internet link is working fine?

Any troubleshooting steps can anyone share for resolving the issues

I will be so thankful, Please help me?

Any one please connect me with required Support forum for the below said issue.

Hi all,

I am facing Webex slowness issues for the past one month, still no imprrovement,

I am connecting webex between one machine to another machine in the same lan, still remain the same?

We have have checked the internet link is working fine?

Any troubleshooting steps can anyone share for resolving the issues

I will be so thankful, Please help me?

Hi Vijay,

As the discussion you have added your question to is over a year old, and related to a different issue, i'd suggest you open yourself a new discussion.

This would also be better placed in the Conferencing section of the forums where WebEX is discussed rather than in the TelePresence section.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.