Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco webex romm kit mini with cucm 11.0 status rejected

salah gobbaa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need to register a Cisco webex romm kit mini with cucm 11.0 in third party device but the status is rejected.

I cannot do the upgrade for cucm now.

any help ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Why do u want to register it as third party. Install device package if it’s not showing. I have CS kit mini running on Cucm11.x.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

I would recommended to upgrade CUCM to 11.5 on which Webex Room Kit Mini is supported. Even if you get this device registered as third party SIP endpoint, some of the features may not work.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Check the firmware. Hope you configured the DN for CS kit. 
Most probably it could be firmware. You can also try a factory reset. 

Response Signature

Thank you for your reply,

Just For your information, i was configured the device as a thirt-party becouse the cucm 11.0 does not support the kit room mini.

Why do u want to register it as third party. Install device package if it’s not showing. I have CS kit mini running on Cucm11.x.

Response Signature

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Do you have all the settings configured as per below guide including Directory Number?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_0_1/sysConfig/CUCM_BK_C733E983_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1101/Configure___Third_Party_SIP_Phones.pdf 

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thank you,

yes exactly i did the same steps but it doesn't work.

I would recommended to upgrade CUCM to 11.5 on which Webex Room Kit Mini is supported. Even if you get this device registered as third party SIP endpoint, some of the features may not work.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

The probleme is resolved after i did this config on SIP PROFILE:

activated Redirect by Application and Use Fully Qualified Domain Name in SIP Requests

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: