Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Room 55's camera

toansep
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone knows if there is a way to connect the camera of the Cisco Webex Room 55 to your laptop? So that if you are in a Teams meeting, the other participants can see you from the Webex's camera. It'll be useful since we are using Teams quite a lot for collaboration and I'd like to be able to utilize the Webex's camera for group meetings through Teams.

Thanks,

toansep  

4 Replies 4

Enrico Conedera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello - I have a project working where you can use a USB capture device with the Room 55, Room Kit, Room Kit Plus, or Room Kit Pro for MSFT Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans or any softclient.
I have a public Cisco Teams space for this; let me know if you want to be added to it.
So far I have tested the Vaddio AV Bridge Mini and the Magewell USB Capture Plus / HDMI (which needs an audio attenuation cable).

Vaddio has been working in this space for years, so I started with them.

With a USB capture device, you can use the cameras, microphones, sound systems, and screen on your Cisco endpoint while using your laptop to make the conference call.

We are developing a macro to automate the whole thing.

Hello Enrico,

i purchased Magewell usb for this scenario could you add me to space ? 

You should be able to join the space yourself.   https://eurl.io/#L6Rcn39Rn 

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.