Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Room 55's camera

toansep
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone knows if there is a way to connect the camera of the Cisco Webex Room 55 to your laptop? So that if you are in a Teams meeting, the other participants can see you from the Webex's camera. It'll be useful since we are using Teams quite a lot for collaboration and I'd like to be able to utilize the Webex's camera for group meetings through Teams.

Thanks,

toansep  

4 Replies 4

Enrico Conedera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello - I have a project working where you can use a USB capture device with the Room 55, Room Kit, Room Kit Plus, or Room Kit Pro for MSFT Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans or any softclient.
I have a public Cisco Teams space for this; let me know if you want to be added to it.
So far I have tested the Vaddio AV Bridge Mini and the Magewell USB Capture Plus / HDMI (which needs an audio attenuation cable).

Vaddio has been working in this space for years, so I started with them.

With a USB capture device, you can use the cameras, microphones, sound systems, and screen on your Cisco endpoint while using your laptop to make the conference call.

We are developing a macro to automate the whole thing.

Hello Enrico,

i purchased Magewell usb for this scenario could you add me to space ? 

You should be able to join the space yourself.   https://eurl.io/#L6Rcn39Rn 

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: