Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Room Kit Pro

Hi All - Please advise which Device Type need to be selected in CUCM to register Cisco Webex Room Kit Pro as I don't see the option as Cisco Webex in the version of CUCM what I am having. 

All I could see here as Cisco Spark Room Kit and Room Kit Plus and running on 11.5.1.14900-11

SIVANESAN R
7 Replies 7

JFerello
Level 1
Level 1

duplicate

Thanks,
Justin Ferello

Hi - Thanks for your update, As per below link I could see the Device pack
as

*cmterm-devicepack11.5.1*

But the Doc says its available for 11.5(1.16096-1) and I am
currently using 11.5.1.14.X version.

Do I need to upgrade then without which I cannot register this Device?
SIVANESAN R

Yes, that is the correct DP for your UCM.
Without loading the DP, you will not be able to register the Pro to your UCM.
Thanks,
Justin Ferello

Thanks, Justin, could you please confirm the compatibility of this DP, Shall I install this DP in any version of CUCM - 11.5.X

SIVANESAN R

Hi Siva, 

The device packages are with respect to the Cisco call manager releases. the said device package is for Call manager 11.5. 

Device TypeUnified CM 12.0(1)Unified CM 11.5(1)Unified CM 11.0(1)Unified CM 10.5(2)
Cisco Webex Room Kit Procmterm-devicepack12.0.1cmterm-devicepack11.5.1cmterm-devicepack11.0.1cmterm-devicepack10.5.2

you can refer the following link for exact device package details with respect to the call manager release. Cisco WebEx Room - Device Package - Details

Regards,

Shalid 

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

JFerello
Level 1
Level 1

Anytime you are missing endpoints, you most likely need to load a device pack in UCM.

See here, download the latest device pack:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/matrix/CMDP_BK_CCBDA741_00_cucm-device-package-compatibility-matrix/CMDP_BK_CCBDA741_00_cucm-device-package-compatibility-matrix_chapter_00.html

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks,
Justin Ferello

And don't forget to do a reboot of your CUCM after installing the device pack to actually make it active!

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: