cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clearpath LTRF/FEC and WebEX cloud (CMR Hybrid, but probably applies to full as well)

Douglas Baggett
Level 1
Level 1

I noticed when my 8710 connects to the WebEX cloud via SIP that Clearpath LTRF/FEC was not supported.

Does anybody else see this? Has anybody heard if they are going to add it as a feature?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

ClearPath is currently only supported on the TelePresence Server, TelePresence MCU and TC/EX series endpoints. Calls established to other devices, including the WebEx cloud will not negotiate ClearPath.

Regards,

James

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I searched through some of the CMR documentation and only found one occurrence of "clearpath" being mentioned, but doesn't actually go into any detail what's so ever about it in regards to it and the actual CMR infrastructure.

CMR Cloud - Table 7.

CMR Hybrid - Table 31.

Might best to ask WebEx Support, they should be able to tell you for sure if it is supported or not.  If it's not, you could contact your Cisco Account Manager and see if they're looking into it or could open a feature request.

Hi,

ClearPath is currently only supported on the TelePresence Server, TelePresence MCU and TC/EX series endpoints. Calls established to other devices, including the WebEx cloud will not negotiate ClearPath.

Regards,

James

I've submitted a feature request for this to my account rep and sales engineer.