Views
Helpful
Replies

Cluster Expressway C and Expressway E

waiwai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have C1 clustering with C2 and E1 clustering with E2.

For traversal zone, C1 and E1 is active as shown below.

1) It works perfectly to E1 and E2.

Expressway C1 ZoneExpressway C1 ZoneExpressway C1 to E1 and E2Expressway C1 to E1 and E2

2) But for C2, it gives me the error message say " the host is no response from the system. Before i make it cluster with C1, the Traversal Zone between C2 and E2 is works fine and reachable. After clustering, and i got this error message.

For the possible works around:

- I did check the certificates for the traversal connection.

TraversalCert_E1 to C2.PNGTraversalCert_E2 to C2.PNG

- I did update the crt between C2 and E1 and E2. Check for the SSH tunnel between C2 to E1 and E2 is works fine.

SSH tunnels status.PNG

Can you guys please guide me, is there any others my configuration problems?

Appreciate for your help.

Regards,

Wai Wai

2 Replies 2

Sandro Nardi
Spotlight
Spotlight

Did you check if the warning is correct? after the cluster setup E2 is still reachable from C2?

By the way check the event log and the network log (Status -> Log) for more information and do a tcp dump from all the cluster member (Maintenance -> Diagnostic logging *Take tcpdump while logging*) and compare them.

Hi Sandro,

Thanks for your reply, I already solved this question by open TAC, and seems like i already make wrong understanding about clustering of Expressway C and E.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: