cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 4.1.3 and IP VC3527 in peer-to-peer mode

bas.morgenrood
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to extend an existing CM 4.1.3 implementation with video conferencing. Customer bought an 3527 IP VC, software version 5.1

I configured the IP VC in peer-to-peer mode (without GK). The 3527 has been configured as a H.323 gateway in Call Manager.

I am not able to make outbound IP to ISDN calls, the 3527 simply rejects the first TCP syn packet from CM to port 1720 of IP VC. No error message in the log section of the IP VC 3527

No problems with ISDN to IP calls via IVR

Does anybody have ideas where to look?

Thanks in advance

6 Replies 6

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

This will normally occur when a video-enabled endpoint establishes a MeetMe conference on a Video Conference Bridge. It will also occur for an Ad-Hoc conference created on a video bridge by a video endpoint.

This has been seen in CallManager 4.0(2a)sr2b and 4.1(3)sr2.

Try BUG - CSCsc89249

sundarr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bas,

Were you able to overcome this problem?

Appreciate if you could share the solution as we are facing the similar problem with 3522 -BRI MCU.

regards

Hi, my name is carlos, I'm having the same problem with the 3522, incoming calls are working fine, the 3522 IVR recieves the call from an isdn line, and the call is switched to desination.

But when I truy to make a call from the IP side throw The CM, the call drops.

No outgoing calls can be made throw the 3522.I configured the 3522 as an h323 gateway on the CM, and I configured a route pattern associated with it.

I will really apriciate any info.

regards

hi Carlos,

We managed to get the outgoing sorted out .

Ensure you have exact route pattern say example 801.XXXXXXXXXXX ( 11 digits for local ) do a predot and prefix the outgoing call with 801#

it should route the call through the ISDN and VC will be established .

Ensure that signaling port on h323 gateway from CCM to Cisco 3522 is 1820 and not 1720.

Peer to Peer configuration from 3522 is 1720 only.

We have problem on our incoming ISDN circuit.

Appreciate if you could share the configuration for incoming.

Thanks & regards

Sundara

Thanks for the info, but still no success I configured the 3522 as an h323 GW on the cm, and changed the port number to 1820.This is correct?

For the incoming calls i just forward them to the 2522 ivr, and works

If you provide your personal id and then access to your system, I can have a quick at it .

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: