cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMM license out of compliance

passakorn.m
Level 1
Level 1

please see picture as attached file. Does CMM required license ?

or Can anyone explain. why Shared Multiparty Plus license required 2 licenses ?

2 Replies 2

Sebastian Hughes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
CMM doesn't require a license, but it is pulls license data and usage from CMS. In your case the CMS cluster you have named Telepresence in your CMM is the one it is reporting out of compliance for.

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I will give you my understanding, and anybody is welcome to correct me. 

It is not CMM that is out of compliance, it is CMS. You have one SMP license installed, and have been having up to 3 concurrent conferences in past 90 days (peak of 2.2, whatever that calculation means ). So, you need additional two licenses on top of the one you have. All these licenses are right-to-use at the moment and CMS will let you have the conferences, but it will inform you that you are out of compliance.

If you order Personal multiparty licence (PMP-cheaper), you would have to assign each PMP license one user. That way PMP license will be used anytime this PMP user is in the conference, leaving SMP license for the conferences where no PMP user is present. Again, CMS will not disallow any conference no matter how "not in compliance" you are. But it can be expected that licenses will be forced some time in the future...

Br

Goran