Views
Helpful
Replies

CMM Status delay from CMS

mfisher
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I got an issue where CMM has a delay in reporting status from CMS by about 5 minutes.  Any requests or changes happen immediately on the bridge but CMM doesn't show status correctly for about 5 minutes. Is there a way to remedy that polling interval or is there something else that could be causing the delay?

CMM 1.0.1.51

CMS 2.3

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So, you start a call to a space in CMS, and until 5 minutes later, you see it reflected in CMM?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

all actions take place immediately the status however takes 5 minutes in CMM. SO if i were to end a call it ends right away but doesnt show correctly for 5min. 

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure that CMM is added as a CDR receiver within CMS. CMM will automatically add itself as a CDR receiver, but the CDR settings must be configured within CMM before adding the Call Bridges into CMM.
CMM meetings update delay

CMS does have CDR receiver configured pointing to CMM, It has the main receiver address and it added a token to the end of it.  In CMM the CDR receiver address is configured as well. I didnt configure this initially so i am going to assume the bridge was added before. Ill purge and readd to see if that does it. 

removed and replaced cms in cmm and same result receiver was setup correctly.  Any other ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: