Helpful
Replies

CMR Numeric Alias Prefix

tafari.lima
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are getting a error using TMSPE.
We import the users from AD, create CMR Profile for the parent Group Meeting Rooms.
For this first group the CMRs are working fine and I can see the PMP license been used for them(in Conductor).
The Issue is, for the second group, we need limit the number of participans by Conference, but when we try to create the second CMR Template using the same Prefix( Numeric Alias pattern) We get a error "Prefix Conflict with Template"
We create another Regex, but with this new Regex, the CMRs does not match with the users Extension and use SMP license.
The problem is, both groups have the same extension. 116XXX
For the first group, the numeric alias is Prefix: 1 Regex(....)
For the second group, that use the sema Extension Range, any change that we made on the prefix( ^1, \d, \., ., or anything) the CMR stop use the PMP license and use the SMP, because the Match pattern changes.

the versions are:

TMS Version: 15.4.4

TMSPE: 1.10

Any ideas to resolve the issue with numeric prefix?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I did some testing, and from what I can tell, there isn't a workaround using the same prefix number.  You'll need to use a different numbers that doesn't start with another number already used, use no prefix number at all, don't use the numeric alias, or use one CMR template for all conferences.

Patrick, 

Thanks for your help.

The problem here is that for the HQ we have 10 Meeting Rooms, and no need to limit the number of participants.

For the 10 Branches, we need to limit the number of participants.

All the rooms have the same Extension, we need to allow both URI dialing and Extension dialing, because some participants need dialin in the conference using their mobile phone.

They dial in usind the DID number and enter as audio.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: