Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 1000 Visio Stencil or front and back picture

kennethnemeth
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I have looked all over the interwebs (pun) and couldn't find a front/back picture of the CMS 1000 server or visio stencil. I need to update rack elevations before I can get approval to install from my CMS guys ( we all love these fools). If anyone can point me in the right direction. I have looked all over the http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html link.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kenneth,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products only and is not observed by TP/CMS experts. 

I hope this will get you the answers you need faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The TelePresence stencils hasn't been updated since Jan 2013, but the CMS 1000 is a UCS C220 M4 server, so you can use the Servers - Unified Computing stencils, unfortunately they haven't been updated since Nov 2016 and don't include a C220 M4, however it does include a C220 M3 you could possibly use.

Do we configure CIMC and VMware host when installing CMS 1000?  are they accesible when the CMS is running? Thanks

CMS 1000 is a preconfigured UCS Server with VMWare and the CMS virtual machine already installed and configured.

Something to note that it appears some CMS 1000 might have shipped with incorrect VM configurations, so be sure to double check yours, see CMS 1000 VM resource allocation question.

Regarding the CIMC, I don’t know the answer to that, what is it you want to do with it?