Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 2.9 - User rights and Applying coSpaceTemplates

drowing_in_bits
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I want to setup our meeting servers so that user spaces are created with certain callProfiles, cllLegProfiles and accessMethods. This is to allow for user created spaces to have the correct settings on creation, members are hosts with meeting controls like mute others, lock meeting etc. while restricting guests to limited control and lobby only when no member is present in the space.

This works fine when manually applied to an existing space:

PUT 'guest' callLegProfile on coSpace

PUT accessMethod on coSpace with uri/callid/passcode that match the coSpace

PUT  'host' callLegProfile on coSpace/users

Is there a way to make this the default behavior so user created spaces inherit the rights automatically? I thought maybe I could use the coSpaceTemplates to assign this but in testing I can't get this to apply correctly. I also don't understand how I can assign the correct rights to the users this way (eg. match the member users with the correct call profile as per step 3 above).

Does anyone know how to achieve this behavior without having to manually apply the settings to an already created space? 

Thanks!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: