Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 3.0

ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i have upgrade CMS from 2.9 to 3.0 which, and since still theres is no deploy guide for 3.0 yet. i am using 2.9 guide for config, after deploy new webbridge3 (since in previous version was webbridge2 no longer active) i got problem.

- callbridge still running well ( i can call in from endpoints)

- webbridge status was connection failure 

- i got message that cms currently unlicensed (i already deploy from CMM to use traditional license, since this CMS use PAK lic previously)

please help

Regards

Ahmed

7 Replies 7

Have you uploaded new license for version 3.X ?

2.X to 3.X is  a major upgrade. contact Cisco licensing and get the new license file. 

Response Signature

Hi nithi,
thanks for reply, sure i already add the lic and cms into cmm, since it use traditional lic. and i have tested the cms by endpoint (means callbridge working), but my problem now is webbridge didn't working, it say C2W certificate cannot verified local issuer.
since cisco don't release the config guide yet, i need help for firm configuration guide.

thanks

hi 

look for release notes of 2.9 and 3.0 there is full detials how to ocnfigure webbridge3 and c2w.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Release_Notes/Version-2-9/Cisco-Meeting-Server-Release-Notes-2-9-3.pdf

VCsupport17
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, 

i have the same problem after updating the CMS. Did you resolve the problem?

Starting in version 3.0, Cisco Meeting Manager is required for licensing via smart license account.

You can also continue to use your local license file, although CMM is still required to use it.  Under licensing mode, choose traditional licensing. The cms.lic file is still in the CMS server as before.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: