Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS (Acano) sftp - access denied

thorstenn
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

we are trying to upload license files to the CMS server via SFTP with admin user. Its not possible. We are getting "Permission denied" . Creating a new admin user shows the same behavior.

We are using version CMS 2.0.2 -> "RELEASE_2_0_2016-08-03_15-19-41"

Its a new installation. No upgrade of a 1.9.x version.

Cheers

Thorsten

21 Replies 21

I equally upgraded from 2.4 to 2.8 without  issues. From what I can understand, you copy the upgrade file to cms. Why is the file name. upgrade.zip.filepart

Did it actually  download very  well? Can you uzip on your system and copy the ".iso" file to the cms. What is the size of the file?

Can you copy  all other files like certs to cms? I want to be sure you  can even drop files

Hi

You were right, I'm not able to copy any file to CMS, but I'm able to copy files from CMS.

Regds
$

This means we need to tackle that issue first.   Does the user have all the privildges? I am using the default admin user. I just opened my winscp and i can still copy to/from cms

can you open your winscp ,screen shot and upload here?

Hi Collin

It was a silly mistake that I have done, first we need to unzip the file and then "update.img" file we need to be uploaded.

Thanks for your support ! All good now.

Regds

$

Its good to know it is working. I told you ealier on to unzip the file.Congrats!

Hi, 

i solved the problem. 

"Private keys and certificates must NOT include a “.” within the filenames except immediately before the file extension. For example callbridge.key is valid, but call.bridge.key is not allowed."

Regards,

Frank

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: