Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: CMS app Presentation still very Bad (Bug?)

Correct, this is the same experience I have.
The moment I have a VC sharing 720 or 1080, my web participants just see abstract art - its practically unreadable and not sufficient to continue sharing your screen.
Highlighted
Beginner

In version 2.5 it was unreasonable.
In V2.9.1, even with Webbridge 3, the problem still exists. So far nobody could explain to me what exactly the problem with WebRTC is. The problem occurs with Chrome, Firefox and Safari. All browsers have the same error pattern. The error is in the product and not the browser.

I have an open case with Cisco about this problem.
I have sent him all information, I hope he will talk to a colleague from the development department.

Highlighted
Beginner

I can agree. I think this quality issue has gone to CMS BU plenty of times, just like XMPP prior to WB3. There were so many issues with this that they now use a totally different protocol; C2W. CMS BU have to remove the transcoding, its not working and there are other platforms that are "compared" and even favoured over CMS WebRTC. I get asked by clients as to why Hangouts and CMS WebRTC are the same, yet there are significant quality differences on content.
Highlighted
Beginner

Is there any new information when this bug will be fixed ?
Did you have contact to the BU ?