Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Call ID not available in email booking TMS

jesus Barrios
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

I have an integration between CMS and TMS, the email booking invite come with sip video address ( numid@dominio) and Web Bridge URI,but  I want to use the invitation  email to send the call ID of the space, with the purpose that the users enter by the IVR of the CMS and dial the call id, can the tms see the call id of the space?

8 Replies 8

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You would need to customize the email template that CMS uses, which is done via the API and requires a customization license (CMS-BRANDING).

How do I customize the space invitations?

CMS Customization Guides

Hi Patrick
the invitation template of the tms, not the invitation of the CMS (invitation_template.txt), I saw that I can use the variable numeric ID of the template and customize the mail, the numeric ID is equal to the call id in the spaces created by the TMS in the CMS.
Regards

Hi Patrick

I am talking about the email originated from the tms booking, not the CMS (invitation_template.txt), I saw that I can use the variable numeric ID of the template and customize the mail, the numeric ID is equal to the call id in the spaces created by the TMS in the CMS.

Regards

Sorry, I misread your email regarding which email template you were referencing. Yes, the numeric_ID variable will show the alias of the CMS space, but will need to be added to template as it isn’t added by default.

Daniel Gagne
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue, have you been able to get the callid from the space into the tms booking invite?

Regards

Check that SSH was not disables by the upgrade. Normally I would say “Check that the serial port communication was not turned off by upgrade or that the speed was not changed”. These have been affected by upgrades. I never noted an SSH issue. Please let me know if this was the cause.

Having the same problem as described above, did anyone find a response?

PS in case helpful I have created a new post on this kind of problem (hope not a mistake, in case excuse me!!)

https://community.cisco.com/t5/telepresence-and-video/cms-call-id-won-t-show-up-in-tms-booking-invite-confirmation/m-p/3845825#M97489

Daniel Gagne
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

We finally figured out that the variable NUMERIC_ID is only viable within the

<FOREACH:VIDEO_ADDRESS></FOREACH:VIDEO_ADDRESS> section of the booking invite Template.

So if you want to add the information for the IVR you have to put it inside of the <FOREACH:VIDEO_ADDRESS> section (see the red text):

<FOREACH:VIDEO_ADDRESS>

<p style="font-family: Arial;font-size: 15px; line-height: 1em; color: #666666; font-weight: normal;; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding: 0;">
                      {TELEPRESENCE_VIDEO_ADDRESS}: <VAL:VIDEO_ADDRESS>
                </p>
                <p style="font-family: Arial;font-size: 15px; line-height: 1em; color: #666666; font-weight: normal; margin: 5px 20px 0px; padding: 0;">
                {TELEPRESENCE_MEETING_PIN}:<span class="boldValue" style=" font-weight: bold;"><VAL:MEETING_PASSWORD></span>
                </p>              
                <h1 style="font-family: Arial;font-size: 16px; line-height: 1em; color: #666666;  margin: 24px 0 0px; padding: 0;">
                <span style="vertical-align: middle;"><b>{AUDIO_CONNECTION}</b></span>
                </h1>
                <p style="font-family: Arial;font-size: 15px; line-height: 1em; color: #666666; font-weight: normal; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding: 0;">
                {Phone_Join_NumberToUseLabel}: <span class="boldValue" style=" font-weight: bold;">{IVR_Toll_Free_Number}</span>
                </p>              
                <p style="font-family: Arial;font-size: 15px; line-height: 1em; color: #666666; font-weight: normal; margin: 5px 20px 0px; padding: 0;">
                {MEETING_ID}: <span class="boldValue" style=" font-weight: bold;"><VAL:NUMERIC_ID></span>
               </p>
               {TELEPRESENCE_MEETING_PIN}:<span class="boldValue" style=" font-weight: bold;"><VAL:MEETING_PASSWORD></span>
               </p>

</FOREACH:VIDEO_ADDRESS>

Notes:

Some of the varialbles in the above are custom variable that we created in order to be able to set the text and the phone number to use to acces our CMS IVR.

CMS is not yet fully integrated to TMS and some of the available variables in TMS for the IVR are related to using the system with WebEx.

The result would look like this:

Daniel Gagné vous invite à cette réunion. / invites you to this meeting.

Demo booking 

mercredi 24 avril 2019, 12:30 | 30 min

(UTC-05:00) Heure de l'Est (USA & Canada)

Rejoindre via Jabber* ou Vidéoconférence / Join Using Jabber* or Videoconference

Adresse de la vidéo / Video address: 768543@domain.com

**bleep** Réunion / Meeting PIN:123456

Rejoindre via téléphone / Join Using Phone

Phone number to use / Numéro à utiliser: 1-888-555-5555

ID de la conférence / Conference Id: 768543

**bleep** Réunion / Meeting PIN:123456

Rejoindre via Chrome** / Join Using Chrome**

https://domain.com/invited.sf?id=xxxxxxx&secret=xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx

Hope this helps.