Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS CallBridge Cluster "BUSY" Calls

Schpice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm deploying the latest CMS release 2.4 with callbridge cluster feature. I have followed the Cisco documentation as close as possible to setup CMS serveurs. All my config looks good and status of Callbridge cluster, Database cluster, XMPP cluster are ok and each Callbridge is able to communicate with each others.
I'm facing to an issue with my 2nd Callbridge which send a "BUSY" SIP message in case of calls. All calls on the 1st CallBridge are working.

I have 1st thought about Database replication between cores and then I have deleted/recreated my Space and I have noticed the same scenario but with the other CallBridge, I mean this was the 1st Callbridge that send "BUSY" SIP messages in case of calls.

The strange things is, when I have finished to make the CMS config of the system, I have checked the callBridge cluster and calls were working wherever calls was hosted, that means my callbridge cluster already worked before. I really don't know what I did after which could degrade the callbridge cluster.

Anyone has an idea for me ? What could I check ?

Thanks
Kevin

2 Replies 2

Schpice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have found where the problem was. According to the Scalability & Resilience Server Deployment Guide, if your are using Expressway, you have to enable loadBalancingEnabled=true and loadBalanceIndirectCalls=true. 

In my case if loadBalancingEnabled=true, call goind to the second CallBridge failed with a SIP Busy message.

With loadBalancingEnabled=false, calls are balanced on both callbridge in the same space.

Kevin

Ok but in fact, you disabled the using with load balancing feature.

now, when you're calling directly to CB while you have 2 nodes in cluster, the CB will avoid to send sip-replace.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: