cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS dbcluster error

Asim Abdulla
Level 1
Level 1

Im trying to create cms 2.4 cluster with 3 cb, but when i initialize the db cluster in master its getting below error:

Fault conditions

Date Time Fault condition

2019-02-27 12:17:49.160 Database connection error (connect failure)

2019-02-27 12:24:05.256 Warning postgres database connection error (could not connect to server: No such file or directory Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket "/var/cms/domain/postgres/.s.

Does anyone face similar issue? 

3 Replies 3

gomsi1982
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Did you had issue fixed? I'm having same issue with CMS 3.0 deployment.

Thanks, Gautam Gandhi

Asim Abdulla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gautham, It was a certificate/CA issue. Fixed after using an open SSL certificate to cluster the database.

Strangely I have been doing certs for a customer and ran into the same problem but have done these certs many times for other customers, the issue I have is the same and the customer is running the same old version that needs upgraded which I might do anyway to V7 so I can do these on the server,

The issue I have is that the client and server certificates CSR has been generated using Open SSL with a config file I have used for countless other deployments with no issues.

I also generated another one from scratch but same issue so I am thinking it must be something around their signing process or CA - if you happen to read this and know how to resolve this please let me know otherwise I think I will just upgrade them to V7 and use CMS to generate and sign these DB certs

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: