cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS SMP and PMP license related clarification

Nishad Ismail
Level 1
Level 1

Scenario 1: PMP+ license assigned to me ,I created the 5 Spaces for my Teams in My CMS App account.(Logged using EMail ID and Password)

Question 1 : Participants joined in all 5 spaces at a time and I didn't join space,What will be the license usage ?

Question 2 :  Participants joined in all 5 spaces at a time and I joined from telephone with having Owner ID as my user ID(AD ID) .What will be the license usage ?

Scenario 2: We have 2 SMP + and 10 PMP+ licenses ,CMS is added as adhoc COnference bridge

Question :Now if i do the 5 different Video conference at a time using adhoc conference bridge ? What will be the license usage ?

Scenario 3: We have 2 SMP + and 10 PMP+ licenses ,CMS integrated with LDAP and users are importing from OU (call it "SMP-OU" ,"PMP-OU") and assigned licenses SMP-OU=SMP+  ,"PMP-OU"=PMP+

Question :If i add 20 users in PMP OU ,Does the users will be imported 

2 Replies 2

Hello Nishad,

You can deploy Cisco Meeting Managment and simply test all your scenarious.

You can see in CMM which license used for every cpnference scenario.

@Oleksandr YurchenkoI have CMM Installed, Where Can I see license details you mentioned?

I have deployment where participants joins created spaces and want to know which license cover this model and how is calculated