Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Space PIN Management

Simon Battye
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I have a requirement to LDAP integrate Cisco Meeting Server to enable spaces for all users within an organisation, all spaces will require a host and guest PIN for security purposes though.

I understand that in order to create the Host and Guest PINs, i will need do this via the API which is fine for initial deployment but i need to know if there is an easier way to manage PIN's in the longer term - Is is possible for end users themselves to change their own Space PIN?

I'm also interested in how end users can manage other aspects of their Space too i.e. layouts, are they able to do this themselves once logged in using their AD credentials or would an administrator need to do this?

This is a new deployment and will be deployed on the latest version, 2.5; we will also be deploying CMM 2.5 also.

Thanks, Simon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, they can use WebRTC to change the passcode for their space

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, they can use WebRTC to change the passcode for their space

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jamie,

Is this Host PIN, Guest PIN or both?

User can change the pin code for their space. The host and guess pin codes still need to be configured via API. In my lab, cms 2.2.10, 2.4 were deployed. I don't see any option to configure guess and host pin.

To have a control on the active meeting, such as layout, Cisco CMMA is the option. Users can schedule meeting directly via CMMA. no TMS required. very handy.

Hello guys,

Can someone guide me on how to set a passcode for all spaces in CMS?

The default setting is no passcode so everyone can join any space and we would like to secure it

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: