Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS WebRTC not sending/receiving video

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CMS 2.3.1 and 2 client VMs installed with CMA. When i make call between CMAs, the call is connected and i receive video output. But, when i make call between CMA and WebRTC, the client which uses WebRTC is not sending/receiving any video. CMA to CMA works fine, only when i try CMA to WebRTC or WebRTC to WebRTC creates issue in video output. When i downgrade CMS to 2.2.11, the WebRTC client can send/receive video, which makes me sure that configurations and VM  does not seems to have any problem in video call. There is no error or warning log shown in CMS. I even tried deleting the cache in my browser and tried in incognito mode.

Is this a bug in CMS 2.3.1?

Note: I'm not using WebRTC proxy over Expressway in this scenario.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

The issue is solved when I used Logitech camera for the VM where I was using WebRTC app.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

The issue is solved when I used Logitech camera for the VM where I was using WebRTC app.

HI srivatsan,
How could you connect Logitech camera for the VM ? I will be very thankful for any help
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: