Views
Helpful
Replies

Codec C20 can't establish a call to a conference number

amine..dahel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I'm working on a VCS X8.2, I'm having an issue with a Tandberg C20 registered with VCS using H.323.

This endpoint isn't able to connect to conference number 84208.

When I looked at the logs, I got this chunk of logs that had my attention:

Mar 21 12:04:06 (none) main: 1117415.28 H323Call I: h323_call::makeOutgoingCall(p=66): Sending call request to stack (rate=384000 srcName='NE-PL-NSCEE-WARSAW-Qashqai', src uri='h323:NE-PL-NSCEE-WARSAW-Qashqai' src e164='80211' dest='84208')

Mar 21 12:04:06 (none) main: 1117415.29 MC I: RemoteParticipant::proposeMode(p=66, ch=1): Did not find mixer ((nil)) or channel (0x4a11d95c)

My question is: what is the meaning of the phrase "Did not find a mixer (nil)" ? 

Thanks in advance, guys. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Patrick, 

after an investigation on this issue, it turned out that the number that was dialed  by the endpoint was a scheduled conference number, this latter was inactive, therefore when it was called, there was no resources at the TPS server to take in charge this joining request.

Thanks for the help, Patrick 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No idea what the mixer error is, there isn't anything coming up in bug search.

Is it just this C20 that has this issue connecting to conferences, is it just this particular conference?  What about point-to-point calls to other endpoints?

What is the software version of the C20, have you recently upgraded or made any changes to the configuration?

Hi Patrick, 

after an investigation on this issue, it turned out that the number that was dialed  by the endpoint was a scheduled conference number, this latter was inactive, therefore when it was called, there was no resources at the TPS server to take in charge this joining request.

Thanks for the help, Patrick