Views
Helpful
Replies

Codian 4210

hgraniteworks
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

We have a codian 4210 with a High Resolution key running version 4.1(1.59) we can get 720p dialing from a MXP but struggle to get 720p from a Polycom group series system.

Does a later software release fix this issue? or is this a bug betwen the codian and new group series codecs?

Thanks

Shaz

24 Replies 24

Does the config look ok

This is currently how i have mine configured. One more question what media port protocol are you using right now? SD/HD/HD+?  I know you said your other systems connected fine but i am curious.

Pretty much the same as your config, I will still ugrade tomorrow and let you know the outcome, also will I be ok to test your endpoints once I complete the upgrades?

I do not have the option for media port as I am on a 4210 not 4500 series but I do have the HR option installed in order to achieve 720p

Thanks

Shaz

ah! Yes, of course you can use those endpoints to test.

Fantastic, Thanks a lot!

There was a reported bug in this area in MCU SW.  Hopefully your able to update to 4.4 (3.54) at least.  See

CSCue55707.

VR

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Many thanks for your reply. Does the below apply for the 4200 series.

Many Thanks

There was a reported bug in this area in MCU SW.  Hopefully your able to update to 4.4 (3.54) at least.  See

CSCue55707.

VR

Patrick

From what I understand it affected all platforms.  4.1 is quite old.  I know this affected the other series MCU's, so more likely yours to. 

VR

Patrick

hgraniteworks
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Patrick,

Only option is to upgrade to 4.4(3.54) by the sounds of it, will let you guys know the outcome tomorrow.

Thanks

Shaz

Hello,

Thanks for your assistance it look likes 4.4(3.54) did the trick I was recieving 720p from the group 300 on this version.

Thanks

Shaz