Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys

Pls Find Attachment

what is Analysis Looks like from Collaboration Solutions Analyzer

specially "without the constraint CA = True"

thanks

5 Replies 5

"CA=TRUE" means that the certificate is a CA and can sign other certificates. If your CA signed the CSR with that constraint, then either it was included in the CSR itself (meaning the CSR asked the CA to make the constraint true) or the constraint was overridden by the CA when it signed the certificate.

It sounds like whatever application you are working with specifically does not want the certificate to be able to sign other certificates, but that's about all I can say without additional information/context for the error. What application generated this error message and what procedure were you completing when it appeared?

Hi Maren

i m working on cisco expressway C , this Analysis  comes from expressway C  , i use internel CA ( IOS Router acting CA) to sign the server certificate of Expressway C and E

using https://cway.cisco.com/csa/ to analyse my expressway C diagnostic log

thanks

Maren is correct: you signed the Expressway CSR as if it were a subordinate CA, not an end system. This is wrong and you need to fix your CA, issue a new CSR, and have it signed

PS- I have never seen an IOS CA used for production use like this. All of your clients will need to trust it for Jabber to work. MRA-connected phone will not be possible since this it won’t be one of the CAs embedded as trusted in the phone firmware.

I've done IOS-signed certificates in a lab and had Jabber register via MRA. The Jabber client asks the user to trust the 'self-signed' Expressway-E certificate, after which they will connect through. I've never tried physical devices, though, and can easily see where they would not be able to connect since they can't do so. Thanks, Jonathan.

Hi Maren , Hi Jonathan

thanks for reply

pls can u help in the below thread , i didnt find such issue , i read carefully what in TS section in BRKCRT-2602

https://community.cisco.com/t5/telepresence-and-video/i-m-not-able-to-login-via-jabber-from-outside-using-mra-exp-c/m-p/3773308#M96187

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: