cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Command line question

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

Customer has Profile 52's and EX90's. I'm looking for the command line commands to have "A" call "B", then conference in "C". I am trying to test multi-way, and want to ensure the call is pushed over to the MCU.

thanks,

robert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

John Regan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I would recommend checking out the API guide here.

The command to place a SIP call at 1920 call would be:

xcommand dial number: abc@cisco.com protocol:SIP bandwidth:1920

xCommand Dial

Dial out from the system. Returns information about the CallId and ConferenceId, which are required for some other commands.

Number: Enter the number or address. Protocol: Select the H323 or SIP protocol. CallRate: Set a call rate. CallType: Select the audio or video call type.

BookingId: Any identifier that an external booking system (e.g. TMS, CTS-MAN) can use for its own references to match placed calls with the booking systems internal identifier for a meeting. This can be any string, e.g. a GUID. The booking Id will be supplied in call logs, call events etc for the call.

Requires user role: USER

Parameters:

Number(r): < 0=""> Protocol: CallRate: <64..6000> CallType:

Example:

xCommand Dial Number:543210 Protocol:h323 OK *r DialResult (status=OK): CallId: 2

ConferenceId: 1 ** end

I have not tried to escalate to multiway but I would then try the hold, call another endpoint and then the join command.  Looks like you will need the Callid returned from an xstatus call command.

xCommand Call Hold

Put a call on hold. The CallID is returned when the xCommand Dial command is run. During the call you can run the xStatus Call command to see the CallId.

Requires user role: USER Parameters:

CallId(r): <0..65534>

Example:

xCommand Call Hold CallId:19 OK *r CallHoldResult (status=OK): ** end

xCommand Call Join

Join all existing calls, active and on hold.

No parameters.

Example:

xCommand Call Join OK *r CallJoinResult (status=OK): ** end

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

John Regan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I would recommend checking out the API guide here.

The command to place a SIP call at 1920 call would be:

xcommand dial number: abc@cisco.com protocol:SIP bandwidth:1920

xCommand Dial

Dial out from the system. Returns information about the CallId and ConferenceId, which are required for some other commands.

Number: Enter the number or address. Protocol: Select the H323 or SIP protocol. CallRate: Set a call rate. CallType: Select the audio or video call type.

BookingId: Any identifier that an external booking system (e.g. TMS, CTS-MAN) can use for its own references to match placed calls with the booking systems internal identifier for a meeting. This can be any string, e.g. a GUID. The booking Id will be supplied in call logs, call events etc for the call.

Requires user role: USER

Parameters:

Number(r): < 0=""> Protocol: CallRate: <64..6000> CallType:

Example:

xCommand Dial Number:543210 Protocol:h323 OK *r DialResult (status=OK): CallId: 2

ConferenceId: 1 ** end

I have not tried to escalate to multiway but I would then try the hold, call another endpoint and then the join command.  Looks like you will need the Callid returned from an xstatus call command.

xCommand Call Hold

Put a call on hold. The CallID is returned when the xCommand Dial command is run. During the call you can run the xStatus Call command to see the CallId.

CallId(r): <0..65534>

Example:

xCommand Call Hold CallId:19 OK *r CallHoldResult (status=OK): ** end

xCommand Call Join

Join all existing calls, active and on hold.

No parameters.

Example:

xCommand Call Join OK *r CallJoinResult (status=OK): ** end

Thanks