Views
Helpful
Replies

Conductor conferences dropping

Robert McAffery
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I have a strange problem that I can’t replicate. I have a cluster of Conductors now running XC 2.02 (was 1.2), a VCS Control running X 7.2.1 and 3 x 5310 running 4.3 (2.32). Sometimes, not all the time, the conferences would fail to start and be ‘forbidden’ in the VCS Search history. Since the upgrade to XC 2.02 this has stopped (so far). However, I am still having the problem of conferences dropping for no reason. There is no set time for this – it can be 10 min or 50min – and not all the time. As I can’t replicate it, I don’t have any debug logs. I have logged a case with TAC but again, without logs this is hard. Think I might have to leave the debug on for a few hours and hopefully the problem will happen.

Has anyone seen this before? Or does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert

1 Reply 1

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, some logs would be handy, though the VCS, Conductor and MCU might give you some hints

in the default logs.

Like:

* Is it all calls to all active conferences which fail, and especially at the same time

* Is it the call which fails or is it the conference which is for what ever reason ended.

The more info you have the better it is.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: