Views
Helpful
Replies

Conductor for Ad-Hoc/Randevousz/Scheduled Video Conferences

mesut ozcan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I need to design a video conference/telepresence system which is including CUCM Cluster (10.5), a TP Conductor, two MCU 53X0s, a vTPS on MM400v server, a TMS and 99X1 phones, DX Series devices, EX90/60s, SX/C Series video conference devices and 3rd party video conference end points.

This system must support Ad-Hoc/Randevousz/Scheduled Video Conferences for all end points. All end points must register to CUCM cluster including 3rd party viode conference devices. Also CMR should be very good indeed.

How can i start, what should be my first step?

What versions softwares should i use for servers and end points?

Btw, all Cisco video conference end points should register to CUCM and must provisioned by TMS for phone books.

Waiting for your collaborations.

Best Regards,

Mesut

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mesut,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community to get attention of the TP experts. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products.

I hope this will get you to the solution to your questions faster.

-Dejan

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you read all the related documentation for the integration of each element you mentioned??

That's your starting point.

You probably want to engage a local Cisco partner for assistance on this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

mesut ozcan
Level 1
Level 1

Ok. Waiting for useful suggestions and comments about Topology and Integrations.

Jamie, i guess you are working for Cisco. Maybe you can help me for this if you know anything about this.

Mesut