Views
Helpful
Replies

Conductor OBTP scheduled conference aliases in TMS - missing granularity

mguguvcevski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have been configuring support for scheduled TelePresence calls with Conductor X2.1 and TMS 14.2.2.

All is well - the only thing I am missing and I am wondering about is the regex support for the Alias Pattern in Aliases tab for TelePresence Conductor in TMS.

The only variable that actually "takes" is the % sign. This maps to 5 digit strings of numbers starting with 10000.

Is it possible to use "normal" regexes here like in CUCM patterns or VCS search rules ?

I would like to be able to write a DID E.164 range for example, like 40955511XX@cisco.com or

40955511\d{2}@cisco.com - so that I have 100 aliases in this given form.

So far all my efforts have proven fruitless, as whatever I am entering as an Alias Pattern, ends up with a completely ridicilous regular expression on the far right, that makes me think nothing is supported except the % sign. Any way to change or tweak this ?

Any thoughts from the TMEs or TAC support ?

Anyone having a similar experience ?

If this does not "stick" I guess I will have to find some exotic way of using Translation Patterns.

One more question:

With OBTP, this conference alias in the Aliases tab for TPC is the one that gets pushed via XML to the endpoint ?

Thanks,

Mihail

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mihail,

In TMS 14.1 and 14.2, it is hard coded that '%' expands to 10000. However, this is changed in 14.3, which we will release later in July. From the 14.3 draft release notes:

-Kjetil

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mguguvcevski
Level 1
Level 1

I looked into this a little bit more, and it seems that the % and the 10000 is hardcoded in TMS.

Hi Mihail

I have similar experience with Conductor.

Cisco supported Conductor version is X1.2 for TMS 14.1.

Alias  in Conductor is not E.164. It is name for new conference in MCU -  If  conference is registered in VCS (H323/SIP) the number of E.164 will be  888XXXXX /88XXXXX@domain (XXXXX is 5 digits from alias in Conductor  '%'). I didn't found how this number change.

Przemek

Hi Mihail,

In TMS 14.1 and 14.2, it is hard coded that '%' expands to 10000. However, this is changed in 14.3, which we will release later in July. From the 14.3 draft release notes:

-Kjetil

Thanks Kjetil.

Regards,

Mihail