Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Bridge Probleme

Yanes ABDELLI
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Team,

I am actually facing a probleme regarding the conference bridge on CUCM.

The CFB is a CMS which is registred but wthe IPV4 address is not well imported from the Trunk ( Screen shot attached). It should be ".com" at the end but not ".c"

The trunk is Up (FULL) and the address (FQDN) ends with ".com"

Could you please help how can I resolve it ? or may be it's a bug.

Thank you.

Bug CUCM.jpg

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's just cosmetic, it seems that field has a character limit and will truncate the value

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The problem is that bridge is not selected whem i press the Merge button on EX90 for video conferencing ( I have a Merge Failed message)

When i look at the CMS logs there is no logs comming from CUCM. Knowing the the trunk is on FULL state and the Bridge is registered, what a problem it could be ?

Hello,

Did you applied this bridge under Media Resource Group and this group to MRGL and applied this MRGL to your EX90 phone profile?

image.png

Also, for Adhoc conference you need to select the multipoint Mode on EX90 phone page as " Use Media Resource Group List "

image.png

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful...

Yes all the configuration is good.

The bridge is on the MRGL. The MRGL on the device pool. And all the end points are well configured to use the MRGL and are on the same device pool.

But it fails every time we try to merge.

Thank you.

Hello,

So, if the bridge is register and all config is fine ideally it should work.

I will suggest to open a TAC case with CUCM team to look at trace level to isolate the issue further.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful....