Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Control Center not populating

walter steadman
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings all,

I am running into an issue and not sure whe I need to look to enable the Conference Control Center to show conference information.  We did a complete reinstall of our TMS 13.0 and it seems to be working fine.  Conferences get scheduled and work without issue, but when I go to the Conference Control Center (attached an image) I don't see the conference details.  Our suite consists of the TMS Servers, VCS's and MCU 8500.  I have looked at the configuration settings on the TMS, VCS and MCU and connot find if there is a setting I have to change to make the details available in the Conference control center.  Any assistance or direction would be appreciated

Wally

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This was resolved by upgrading TMS to 14.3.x. It was an issue with the SQL database that was fixed with the upgrade. Situation was amplified by insufficient room available in the SQL database that  had to be corrected also.

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Did you try enabling MCU and Ad-hocs by checking "Show MCU" and "Show Ad-hoc" boxes, top left, just below the date ?

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

I have seen this when logging in from a different PC. It seems that sometimes it does not work as it should. or maybe because the same user is loging in from 2 locations. Not sure, but it happens to me when I go to our large Hall, then the only way for me to see the info is to go to the booking tab and select the List Conferences, whene the active conference will even get the colored icons.

That might be a different issue Rene, but if you look at the screenshot supplied by the OP, you'll find both "Show Ad Hoc" and "Show MCUs" had not been checked - which means no Ad Hoc calls nor MCU calls will be shown in CCC.

cheers jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

When I expand AD HOC and MCU, I still show now conferences in the Conference Control Center.  are there any settings I can check out that might let me enable the Conference Control Center?

Thanks

Wally

What does the area below the ad hoc and mcu check boxes show - do you see folders with no conferences or is it just blank space? Is the page fully loading? Does the status bar in the bottom left show that the Applet cccApplet started? Does Java show up in your taskbar after you launch CCC?

One thing you might want to check is the Java, might have something to do with it.

Andrew,

The Java console does come up and shows I am using

Version 6 update 24 Build 1.6.0_24-b07

TMS Version 13.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP 1

I have tried opening this in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

We did just do a complete reinstall of our TMS server from the OS up and so I am not sure if there isn't something on the system that I need to set or not.  Is there anything on the TMS server itself that needs to be configured for the Conference Control Panel to work properly, or any settings I can check.

Thanks in advance

Wally

One place that you might want to look at is the TMS status in the TMS Server Maintenance, make sure all your services are running.

I am seeing the same issue but only for meetings booked on Thursdays in CCC the rest of the week the meetings show up. I am running 14.2.2.  Did anyone ever figure out why this is happening?

Michael Livingston wrote:

I am seeing the same issue but only for meetings booked on Thursdays in CCC the rest of the week the meetings show up. I am running 14.2.2.  Did anyone ever figure out why this is happening?

Michael, CCC doesn't care what day it is.. but it does care about the meetings it's trying to display.  Meaning... this type of behavior means there is likely a meeting that is set to run every thursday that is the root of your problem.

I know of at least one bad behavior like this when the conference owner of a meeting is no longer a valid user for some unknown reason.  See

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCui74335  and see if you have a similar exception.  This was fixed in release 14.3.1 if this is what is happening to you.

I am getting this exact same issue - for the past two Thursdays!  Did you manage to resolve this and, if so, could you perhaps share the resolution?  Thanks in advance.

This was resolved by upgrading TMS to 14.3.x. It was an issue with the SQL database that was fixed with the upgrade. Situation was amplified by insufficient room available in the SQL database that  had to be corrected also.

vincetomas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have tha same behavior with CCC in Cisco TMS 15.5 currently - is it known issue ? Based on discussion it should be fixed in 14.3 version already...

Thx for any hint

Can you tell us more about your environment, what conference bridge are you using, and software versions.
CCC uses Java, I know that sometimes the Java applet that gets downloaded to the user's computer can sometimes cause strange behavior, try clearing your Java temporary files.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: