Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Control Center not populating

walter steadman
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings all,

I am running into an issue and not sure whe I need to look to enable the Conference Control Center to show conference information.  We did a complete reinstall of our TMS 13.0 and it seems to be working fine.  Conferences get scheduled and work without issue, but when I go to the Conference Control Center (attached an image) I don't see the conference details.  Our suite consists of the TMS Servers, VCS's and MCU 8500.  I have looked at the configuration settings on the TMS, VCS and MCU and connot find if there is a setting I have to change to make the details available in the Conference control center.  Any assistance or direction would be appreciated

Wally

18 Replies 18

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reply. You are right. I did another test with IE and there CCC works there means, i can see active, pending,... conferences. For Firefox it is not working at all. Btw. we are using CMS as MCU for multipoint calls. As far as i know CMS is not supported by CCC for monitoring so it is not a topic :)

Correct, TMS doesn't support monitoring of CMS conferencing using CCC. A solution for CMS conference monitoring is being worked on, last I heard it will be released sometime this Fall.

I have the same issue even after complete reinstall of all components

Problem: CCC starts fine, but does not Show any conferences!!

i have:

- TMS 15.7.0

- Java 8u181

- Firefox 52.5.0esr

- Win Server 2016 + SQL Server 2016

- MCU 5300

- VCS X8.11.1

I have no glue to solve this, but I would really need a solution for this:

What I already tried:

Several different Java Versions. all security Options disabled,

several Firefox versions

I dont't think it really depends on the Java Version, i alread tried a Java+firefox combination which worked fine on an older TMS Installation (TMS v14.x), with no success on my current TMS V15 Installation.

Can anyone help?

I've found the Java components of TMS (CCC, Graphical Monitor, Bridge Utilisation, etc.) are quite finicky and temperamental, and often work best when using Internet Explorer rather than any modern browsers.  Give IE a try and see if that works for you.

Note: as TMS is a 32-bit app, you will need the 32-bit version of Java installed.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: