Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

conference is not working at Cisco TeleprenceMX 800

I have  Cisco TeleprenceMX 800 , it registered on Cisco Spark, the issue when I make call for webex teams user A and in same time I can't initiate call to  webex teams user B , and  I f I receive call from user B and answer it , the call between MX800 and user A will be disconnected, also I try to call public IP test IP of Polycom  it said this call is not allowed in your organization. 

6 Replies 6

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello. Do yuo have the Multisite option added to this MX800?

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

The MultiSite license to perform multi-point ad-hoc video conference works only If your endpoint is registered with following call control applications.

• Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
  • Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
  • Third-party H.323 gatekeepers and standards-based SIP proxies

When you register your endpoint with WebEx Cloud, you do not have option to add other video participants manually and MultiSite license is of no use. 

The destination of a call must use standards-based SIP Secure (SIPS) URI dialing. Other call protocols or methods, such as insecure SIP over TCP or UDP, H.323, IP dialing, ISDN, Microsoft Lync, or Microsoft Skype for Business, are unsupported. Please see below supporting URL:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/7ej8gq/Requirements-for-Business-to-Business-B2B-SIP-Calls-To-and-From-the-Cisco-Webex-Cloud

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

@Vaijanath Sonvane wrote:

Also note that the “MultiSite” feature is only supported on Cisco TelePresence TC Software. It is not supported on Cisco CE or RoomOS Software.

I beg to differ.   We have hundreds of CE software endpoints which use the Multisite functionality on a daily basis.  Multisite is supported on the Cisco CE software the same as it was on the TC software.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

@Wayne DeNardi , My apologies. I got confused with MultSite and Multiway. You are right: Multisite is supported on the Cisco CE software the same as it was on the TC software but not Multiway. In CE software, Multiway is replaced with CUCM Media Resource Ad-hoc conferencing. I have updated my earlier response. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

yes my Cisco TeleprenceMX 800 has Multisite  license , but there is no any way to make conference call through it during the registration on spark , as I think from certain period it could make ad-hoc conferences during the registration. 

Thank you for your reply Wayne
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: