Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration Sx80 pour les appels IP à IP

zebreguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I bought an SX80 codec for video conferencing, after setup I can call but I can not receive calls, help to configure calls via IP to IP

3 Replies 3

tomas_vll
Level 1
Level 1

For ip to ip dialing you have to do diffrent things for h.323 and sip (two diffrent protocols). You only need to use one on the two enpoints (same protocol on both).

for h.323 set CallSetupMode to direct and under networkservices if not enabled turn on h323 - this should enable you to make and recive h.323 calls

Sip - set SiPListenPort to on - this will enable the endpoint to recive calls. The SIP network service is default on.

note that its not recommende to setup endpoints on public IP adresses. The SIP setting above will enable bots to make calls to the endpoint ( think a prank call every 5 minutes). 

Hello, understand that I want to call from outside with a public IP address, what to do from my router? Port forwading? Which ports? And how?

Have a look a this thread about the SX20 (the SX80 has the same requirements): SX20 as standalone?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: