Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration Template in TMS PE V/S TMS Legacy

caryrocker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Coulld someone guide on how to edit the configuration template in TMS legayc once the tempalte is uploded. I cant seem to figure out how to do it.

I have done it on TMS PE before and it was much simpler. Not sure what i am missing on TMS legacy.

Regards

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Jabber Video admin guide p14 on uploading the provisioning template.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/movi/admin_guide/JabberVideo_Admin_Guide_4-4.pdf

Once you have it uloaded, you have to search for the provisioning settings you want to apply to the folders (groups) or users.  I don't have access to our TMS right now to provide a screenshot, but perhaps something else could.

Hi

As Partick is mentioning you have to search for the configuration that you want to edit. Once you see the configuration in the list there should be a + sign in front of it. Click that and it should expand and show you the configuration templates or the versions/models you can use this setting for.

Hope this helps

/magnus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: