Views
Helpful
Replies

Connect to webex via IP phone over expressway

hasunm522
Level 1
Level 1

I have a requirement to join to a webex meeting via IP phone. for that, 

• Configured a sip trunk to expressway C which uses a different port (ex: 5564).
  • Configured a route pattern to a test number “11111111” which transfers to expressway sip trunk.
  • Configured a  transform in exp C to 11111111 -> meet@doamin.webex.com.
  • configured a zone towards CUCM using same port (5564) and search rule to capture meet@doamin.webex.com.

Anyway this method is not working. I have checked the logs but transform not happening. is there anyway I can achieve this requirement.

2 Replies 2

Anurag Srivastava
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Can you check  Status -->Search history for a failed call and see how the call is coming on expressway C?

Whether it is only coming with "11111111” or "11111111@ some IP” and then accordingly you need to make search rule or transforms.

If you have configured exactly same and still not working then probably we need to look diagnostics logs to further isolate the issue.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful.

Sergio Quezada
Level 1
Level 1
Have you created a SIP Route Pattern ? I would also recommend creating a Route Pattern to directly call to CMR bridge from Phone/endpoint/chat client (RP = Calls to CMR [2-8]XXXXXXXX send OnNet) .... Just a thought.