cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CONNECTING EX90 TO TMS ISSUE

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Does anyone have a fix action for the following error when updating an EX90 connected to TMS???

Details: hostaddress: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, description: GetDocument Failed. 

URL: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/getxml?location=/Status/, base exception: xml not parsable: '-', hexadecimal value 0x1B, is an invalid character. Line 50, position 41.  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

The EX90 is on TC7.3.0

Thank you.

Chet Cronin
5 Replies 5

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is your TMS version? In order to work with TC 7 endpoints, TMS needs to run new software versions.

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Running TMS 14.3 and it works fine on other EX's running TC7.0...

Chet Cronin

I know this is jumping over several possibly troubleshooting steps, but have you through about trying a factory reset on the EX90, or upgrade it to the latest TC7 release, possibly something in the software image got corrupted or is causing an issue.

Take a look at this topic. There is a similar issue. It seems to be something related to the TMS version. I am not sure, though.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11644226/tms-connects-endpoints-not-able-update-them

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Unfortunately, the new forum editor that was recently implemented made that answer unreadable, or for all I know it could have been when the forums was migrated a few years ago.  I've brought this issue up to those within Cisco that manage the forums, though I'm not sure what if anything they can do.  Probably best to try and reach out to thobonho (who provided the answer), or open a TAC case if you're unable to find another solution or workaround.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: