cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Content Quality through MCU 5310

robray_sc
Level 4
Level 4

Anybody have success getting their content\presentation to have good quality when dialed into an MCU?  I was sharing an Excel spreadsheet and it looked like garbage.  I enabled the setting "Automatically make content channel important" so its using the bigger window but its still unreadable.

When doing a P2P call between 2 SX20s the content\presentation looks great.

What settings inside the MCU am I missing to improve the quality of the content channel

3 Replies 3

Paul Woelfel
Level 4
Level 4

what bandwith and protocol do you use? I have got no issues.

Regards, Paul

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

have you defined a PIPE or bandwidth limitation for MCU registered subzone? mostly likely it's bandwidth related with your short problem description but any it could be something else.

Everything was on the local LAN. Turned out to be the quality difference between HD and SD ports.  When set for SD ports the quality was not that great, but when set for HD ports it looked great. Bad thing about HD ports it just took them down to 4 ports minus 1 getting used for the content channel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: