Views
Helpful
Replies

Content Server default password failed - Password Recovery

Novriadi .
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friends

I have new Content Server with Ver. 5 software, as i know the default username and password is

username : administrator

password : TANDBERG

but when i try to log on content server using that account the result is always fail.

Is the default password for Content Server is changed ?

Or

Is there any way that i can do to enter to configuration level (maybe like password recovery in router) ?

If anyone has ever experienced the samething before ?

Thanks

Novriadi                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thobonho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Novriadi,

Could you try cisco123 as administrator's password?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

thobonho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Novriadi,

Could you try cisco123 as administrator's password?

Thanks Thomas, It's works.

Hi,

I have seen when adding this TCS to the TMS , it will not take cisco123 as password , however it would take the SN of the TCS as the password because of some API issues.

Thanks,

Saurabh

This is expected behavior, Saurabh.

TMS doesn't use the TCS admin account to communicate  with TCS but the API, which has to be enabled first and which is  password protected.

Dear Thomas,

How to restore cisco telepresence content server password ?

For the first time, I have been success login to cisco telepresence content server (use user administrator and password cisco123). But i have change username and password in system config change, after that i still use same username and password (administrator and cisco123) to login to web administrator but for login system use new username and password.

But after one day, i can't login to web administrator. What happen here ?

I try to do command "Full Restore" by console, it still don't work.

Is there any way to restore username & password configuration ?

Thanks,

Fara

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: