cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Content share in dual-home call from Skype not work very well. Some Endpoint not receive the Content

Content share in dual-home call from Skype not work very well. Some Endpoint not receive the Content
Scenario.
User1 SFB call A/V SIP Endpoint 1 , Sip Endpoint 2 and User2 SFB.
User2 SFB call A/V SIP Endpoint 3.

All partecipant SFB and SIP Endpoints are able to view each others main video and audio.
When User1 SFB client share content , not all partecipant are able to see the Sharing.
User2 SFB , SIP Endpoint 1 , Sip Endpoint 2 are able to see the Sharing.
SIP Endpoint 3 is not able to see the sharing.
When User2 SFB client share content , not all partecipant are able to see the Sharing.
User1 SFB , SIP Endpoint 1 , Sip Endpoint 2 are able to see the Sharing.
SIP Endpoint 3 is not able to see the sharing.
Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance

Fcostalunga

3 Replies 3

IF i look the CMM , i see that all users Skype for Business are in the same space, but if a user into the space call an Endpoint , tht endpoint go in to a new space.

Il the user1 Skype for Business that have open the call invite an Endpoint , the endpoint go in to the principal space where there ara all users Skype and endpoints calls from user1.

All Endpoints presents in the same Space receive the contant Sharing but the Endpoint out of this space not reeive the content.

Audio and Video are received Always from all endpoints also are in different space.

Thanks in advance

FCostalunga

IF i look the CMM , i see that all users Skype for Business are in the same space, but if a user into the space call an Endpoint , tht endpoint go in to a new space.

Il the user1 Skype for Business that have open the call invite an Endpoint , the endpoint go in to the principal space where there ara all users Skype and endpoints calls from user1.

All Endpoints presents in the same Space receive the contant Sharing but the Endpoint out of this space not reeive the content.

Audio and Video are received Always from all endpoints also are in different space.

Thanks in advance

FCostalunga

version installed on CMS : 2.5.2

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: