cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Content sharing between Movi 4.6 with Powerpoint does not work correctly in the Full pic. mode

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

when I start a presentation with powerpoint and set to full screen, I always get a black screen. I see the pointer fro mthe Mouse but the not the Full presentation of the Powerpoint presentation.

Sometimes the presentation appears and it goes away again. It flickers sometimes. What could be it. It happens when I put the PPP  on full screen mode.

Any ideas?

THX

3 Replies 3

Bryan Deaver
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not sure.  Are you using this from a mac?  We have had issues with PPT since it does not support desktop sharing and fullscreen on the mac is not properly detected by movi; CSCue38040.

If this is windows, is this during fullscreen mode or during application sharing?  Windows 7?  Do you start sharing and then switch to fullscreen mode and see the issue?

Bryan

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brian ,

Yes it is windows 7. If you start share the ppp everything is normal. But if make a full screen of the ppp, then it come a pop up windows with the command"do want to share" ? I did yes and then we have this issue . Sometime the ppp displays correctly and after some secs i saw the mouse pointer but with black background. I could move the pointer but where is the presentation ? It flicker and the ppp comes back and goes again. The

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Rasim, Have you tried changing the Windows display resolution settings and tried sharing in fullscreen ? is this behavior seen from all the Jabber 4.6 installed desktop/laptop's ?

BR, Mahesh adithiyha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: