Replies

Content Sharing in Adhoc Conference

Hi 

I have the following products in my deployment :

• CUCM  11
  • Cisco Virtual TelePresence Server :4.2
  • Cisco Conductor : XC4.1
  • Jabber for Windows 11.7

For adhoc conference there is no Content Sharing button in Jabber or in Cisco DX Endpoint , is it supported feature in such a deployment or Am i facing another issue ?.

Many Thanks 

Ahmed 

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's supported, make sure you have "Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP" enabled on the Conductor SIP Trunk as well as in the SIP Profile in use by the devices.  Also, make sure that content is enabled on the conference template within Conductor.

Hi Patrick ,

Yes i have enabled the BFCP on the CUCM-Conductor SIP trunk , on Endpoint SIP  Profile , & also enabled the Content on the Conference Template . Still i can't get the Share Content Button on both Jabber & DX .

Have you confirmed that Conductor is deployed per the Conductor with Cisco Unified CM Deployment Guide (XC4.1)?

What happens if you try a point-to-point call with the DX endpoint and another TelePresence endpoint?

What happens if you try a call with two TelePresence endpoints connected to Conductor?

What i reached that there is no selective "Content sharing" in Jabber for Windows but whole "Screen Sharing " 

Yes, Jabber is only capable of screen sharing, not sharing of specific applications.  See Planning Guide for Cisco Jabber 11.7.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: