cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Content Sharing Issues - Room Kit Series

centerstone
Level 1
Level 1

In recent weeks many of our Room Kit series end points have been experiencing issues sharing content in a video call. Our end points are cloud registered with WebEx and we call out to Zoom using their SIP URI. We have had no issues sharing content into Zoom calls for the past 2 years, but since the recent CE update we cannot share content. We can successfully display and playback content locally, but as soon as a call is initiated the sharing option stalls. 

Has anyone else been experiencing this? Is there a new HDCP function in the recent upgrade that may be causing this? Unfortunately there isn't an HDCP setting in the Room Kit and Room Kit Mini GUI like there is with the Plus and Pro kits. Any help or advice would be great appreciated, thanks! 

Steve

4 Replies 4

spyrgero42927
Level 1
Level 1

Same here.

Suddenly we discover that we can't share content or see sharing content from any participants who share in a  ZOOM meeting. In WebEx Meeting we can see sharing content and share without a problem.

We are using ZOOM SIP Room Connector to join a meeting from our Video Conferences (Cisco Room Kit, Cisco Room kit Plus. SX80).

The share utility was working in the past and we discover yesterday that it has stop.

Any idea?

adamhblake
Level 1
Level 1

Has there been any resolution to this problem? We are seeing it on about a dozen devices, sharing had previously worked fine via Zoom

We saw this a few weeks ago. All our sx80 codecs (running 9.13.x) were acting funky as well. What I did to restore service was first validate (ALL) the IP Addresses for Zoom Meeting, Zoom Rooms and Zoom Connector are added to your Firewall. I also performed the following procedure on the sx80 codecs : Pull a full Backup file > I upgraded to 9.15.0 > Factory reset > Upload the Backup File > Test. All is working for us now.

Good Luck,

Sergio Quezada

Luminary
Level 1
Level 1

I am seeing this issue but it seems to only be in the Webex room kit plus devices.  MS Teams shares content from laptop to laptop fine, but doesn't show on the video units for 5-10 min.  Screensharing to the video devices in WebEX mtg. work fine.