Views
Helpful
Replies

CTRS

Santi Cuni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I want to ask if someone know this issue: I finished to install the CRTS application on hardwrae server, I configured and integrated with CUCM. When I tried to record a session I received an error, and from the logs I looked that some write permission on database are missing.

Could you help me.

I think it is nrelated a license issue, however, at the end of installation I did not install any license, and I did not see where it is possbile upload license file.

Thanks

Regards

12 Replies 12

Arun Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Santi,

Can you please let us know what is the error you are seeing, what version of CTRS are you using ?

Thanks

Arun

Hi

The version software of CTRS is 1.6.1.0-2. I configured SIP trunk and Route Pattern on CUCM(1111[0-9]) and the access-number on CTRS is 11110. I logged in to the phone by the application, and when i pushed Record butto, I received this error:

Unable to connect please contact Help desk

Instead I found this errors in the logs(I changed the level to DEBUG)

ccs.logs= I found a cause value 50

The remote equipment supports the requested supplementary service by subscription only.

sip.logs= I found 503 Service Unavailable

Warning 399= Unable to find a device handler for the requested received on the port 5060 from 172.16.10.104

172.16.10.104 is the CTRS.

What's happen when I push the button Record on phone's screen? Which number the phone will be dial?

Is it possibile to ma a record session without this applicatoin and dial directly the number?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Santi,

Check to see if you have if you have your CUCM configured in the CTRS. Configure>Unified CM>Unified CM. Ensure you have the IP address of the CUCM that is responsible for call setup listed first(also port 5060). Also check check SIP profile settings (TCP/UDP).

JD King

Hi Jeff

Yes, I checked and both are configured as youi told me. The CUCM is the first one,a dn the port is 5060. SIP profile the trasnport protocol is TCP.

What else can I do?

Thanks

Regards

Santi,

Which CUCM IP do you have configured in the CTRS (Publisher/Subscriber or both) and which is listed first? Also try and restart your SIP trunk.

JD

Hi Jeff

sorry for delay. I just restarted the CTRS and now working, I can record Audio/Video presentation. However, I have another problem, becasue I have to share this device with different CUCMs in different cluster, and as you told me, only if the CUCM is listed like first works otherwise, does not work. Do you know a workaround for this probelm?

I verified this two times. I am sure.

Thanks a lot

Santi

Santi,

A work around is set up SIP inter cluster trunks and route the calls through the one cluster that is pointing to the CTRS.

JD

Hi Jeff

When you start a Recorder session you push a button on the phone's screen by the java application, you do not dial the number directly with the keypad. Also for what i looked on Recorder's sip logs, it is the recorder that call the phone by SIP protocol. I do not think it is a good workaround. Do you know what happens when you push the Record button on phone's screen?

Thanks

Regards

Santi,

When the "Record Button" is pressed XML is forwared to the codec> the codec then sends an HTTP request to the CTRS> The CTRS then sends a SIP invite to the CUCM. The CUCM then call the codec> If the call negotaites then the media is sent to the CTRS.

True you Don't dial the CTRS directly. If you dial the number it will only ring. You must log in with the username and Pin set up in the CTRS.

JD

Thanks for the explanation Jeff. For what you told me how can use SIP intercluster trunk between the cluster? I have differents codecs register to differents cluster.

Thanks

Regards

Santi

Santi,

Set up the intercluster trunks between each cluster. Set up a route patter to only route the number/numbers you use for the CTRS and allow the cluster that you have the SIP trunk built to the CTRS to route the calls.

JD

Hi Jeff

Tomorrow I will set up all. Just to understand a little bit more:

Cluster A DN's codec 1000 dial-plan 1XXX

Cluster B DN's codec 3000 dial-plan 3XXX

Records range 9111[0-9] for both clusters

intercluster trunk between two clusters: H323 no-gatekeeper controlled or SIP trunk between the cluster?

Clsuter A has Trunk SIP to Recorder Server.

Cluster B should have a trunk SIP to Cluster A for pattern 9111[0-9]. Correct?

Did I forget something?

Thanks

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: