Replies

cts 1.6.3 midlett softkey and directory listing

Bar1s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

we have cts 1.6.3 and ccm 6.1.5.

i have two question.

* Java midlett menu dont listing alphabetical listing at directory menu. listing user directory creation date and its so meanless. Is that fix it  at newer version ?

* Can i change java menu softkey location. In appear second page Tone softkey in a call. I must Tone softkey move to first page in a call.

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Arun Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Baris,

How you have configured your users (end users) in CUCM ?

You cannot change the location of softkeys in Midlet.

HTH

Arun

Hi Arun,

We entered fields likes that

user id, last name, phone number

5000, ABC, 5000

Thanks,

Baris.

Hello Baris,

Per your first message:

Java midlett menu dont listing alphabetical listing at directory menu. listing user directory creation date and its so meanless. Is that fix it  at newer version ?

Is it only listing the directory creation date and nothing else or is it listing all of the "end users" but not in alphabetical order?

Per your second message:

Can i change java menu softkey location. In appear second page Tone softkey in a call. I must Tone softkey move to first page in a call.

If you have configured midlets, you should no longer have the "Tone" softkey.

Please consult the CUCM Guide for TelePresence Systems to verify your configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/cucm_cts/cucm_cts_admin_book/guide/cucm_cts_admin.pdf

Thank you!

Paula

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: